DETROIT, MI — A metro Detroit man has died after falling into a tank of sulfuric acid, according to reports.

Police said a man was rushed to the University of Michigan Hospital on Saturday afternoon after falling into a tank of sulfuric acid at Michigan Seamless Tube on McMann Street near 10 Mile Road, news outlets reported.

The sulfuric acid was at a temperature of at least 160 degrees, according to the report.

The man has not been identified and it’s unclear how he fell into the tank or how long he was in there before he was pulled out by a coworker.

An investigation is ongoing.